- Mutations in NOTCH1 PEST domain orchestrate CCL19-driven homing of chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells by modulating the tumor suppressor gene DUSP22. Leukemia. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The genetics of nodal marginal zone lymphoma. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of a new subclass of ALK-negative ALCL expressing aberrant levels of ERBB4 transcripts. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- SLAMF1 regulation of chemotaxis and autophagy determines CLL patient response. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Extracellular nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT) promotes M2 macrophage polarization in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- The Krüppel-like factor 2 transcription factor gene is recurrently mutated in splenic marginal zone lymphoma. Leukemia. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- The PD-1/PD-L1 axis contributes to T-cell dysfunction in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Haematologica. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The coding genome of splenic marginal zone lymphoma: activation of NOTCH2 and other pathways regulating marginal zone development. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- CD73-generated extracellular adenosine in chronic lymphocytic leukemia creates local conditions counteracting drug-induced cell death. Blood. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Expression of CD39 by human peripheral blood CD4+ CD25+ T cells denotes a regulatory memory phenotype.
American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons.
Times cited: 91