- Plasmablastic lymphoma is treatable in the HAART era. A 10 year retrospective by the AIDS Malignancy Consortium. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2015 Article GET IT
- Phase II trial of imatinib in AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma: AIDS Malignancy Consortium Protocol 042. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- High-grade anal intraepithelial neoplasia among HIV-1-infected men screening for a multicenter clinical trial of a human papillomavirus vaccine. HIV clinical trials. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and efficacy of topical cidofovir to treat high-grade perianal and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia in HIV-positive men and women. AIDS (London, England). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Outcome of patients with relapsed/refractory acquired immune deficiency syndrome-related lymphoma diagnosed 1999-2008 and treated with curative intent in the AIDS Malignancy Consortium. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Randomized trial comparing dose reduction and growth factor supplementation for management of hematological side effects in HIV/hepatitis C virus patients receiving pegylated-interferon and ribavirin. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase II AIDS Malignancy Consortium trial of topical halofuginone in AIDS-related Kaposi sarcoma. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and immunogenicity of the quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in HIV-1-infected men. The Journal of infectious diseases. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Rituximab plus concurrent infusional EPOCH chemotherapy is highly effective in HIV-associated B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in patients with HIV infection: a trans-Atlantic series.
The American journal of the medical sciences.
Times cited: 6
Dose-reduced busulfan, cyclophosphamide, and autologous stem cell transplantation for human immunodeficiency virus-associated lymphoma: AIDS Malignancy Consortium study 020.
Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 57
Angiogenesis inhibitor IM862 is ineffective against AIDS-Kaposi's sarcoma in a phase III trial, but demonstrates sustained, potent effect of highly active antiretroviral therapy: from the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and IM862 Study Team.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 28