- Endothelial cells are essential for the self-renewal and repopulation of Notch-dependent hematopoietic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-1 antagonists alleviate inflammatory skin changes associated with epidermal growth factor receptor antibody therapy in mice.
Times cited: 31
- Engraftment and reconstitution of hematopoiesis is dependent on VEGFR2-mediated regeneration of sinusoidal endothelial cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR-1) supports growth and survival of human breast carcinoma. International journal of cancer. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Chemokine-mediated interaction of hematopoietic progenitors with the bone marrow vascular niche is required for thrombopoiesis. Nature Medicine. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Inhibition of human leukemia in an animal model with human antibodies directed against vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2. Correlation between antibody affinity and biological activity. Leukemia. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Placental growth factor reconstitutes hematopoiesis by recruiting VEGFR1(+) stem cells from bone-marrow microenvironment. Nature Medicine. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Impaired recruitment of bone-marrow-derived endothelial and hematopoietic precursor cells blocks tumor angiogenesis and growth. Nature Medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Inhibition of both paracrine and autocrine VEGF/ VEGFR-2 signaling pathways is essential to induce long-term remission of xenotransplanted human leukemias. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Vascular endothelial growth factor and angiopoietin-1 stimulate postnatal hematopoiesis by recruitment of vasculogenic and hematopoietic stem cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Vascular trauma induces rapid but transient mobilization of VEGFR2(+)AC133(+) endothelial precursor cells. Circulation research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Cytokine induced proliferation and maturation of hematopoietic progenitor cells promote expansion of vegfr-1 positive cells. Blood. 2000 Academic Article
- Autocrine stimulation of VEGFR-2 activates human leukemic cell growth and migration. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of VEGFR-2 and AC133 by circulating human CD34(+) cells identifies a population of functional endothelial precursors. Blood. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- The effects of Flk-2/flt3 ligand as compared with c-kit ligand on short-term and long-term proliferation of CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors elicited from human fetal liver, umbilical cord blood, bone marrow, and mobilized peripheral blood. Journal of hematotherapy. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
Effects of irradiation on the release of growth factors from cultured bovine, porcine, and human endothelial cells.
Times cited: 163
Perturbation of endothelial functions by ionizing irradiation: effects on prostaglandins, chemoattractants and mitogens.
Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis.
Times cited: 39