- Impact of surgery for stage IA non-small-cell lung cancer on patient quality of life. Journal of Community and Supportive Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Ordinal scoring of coronary artery calcifications on low-dose CT scans of the chest is predictive of death from cardiovascular disease. Radiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Incidence and cytological features of pulmonary hamartomas indeterminate on CT scan. Cytopathology : official journal of the British Society for Clinical Cytology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Computed tomographic screening for lung cancer: individualising the benefit of the screening. The European respiratory journal. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Frequency of coronary artery calcification on low-dose computed tomography screening for lung cancer. Clinical imaging. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- CT screening for lung cancer: significance of diagnoses in its baseline cycle. Clinical imaging. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- CT screening for lung cancer: past and ongoing studies. Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2005 Information Resource GET IT
- Screening for lung cancer using low-radiation dose computed tomography. Imaging Decisions MRI. 2002 Report GET IT
Deep venous thrombosis: detection by using indirect CT venography. The Pulmonary Angiography-Indirect CT Venography Cooperative Group.
Times cited: 203
Optimization of combined CT pulmonary angiography with lower extremity CT venography.
AJR. American journal of roentgenology.
Times cited: 75