- Gene expression profiling associated with the progression of classic Kaposi's sarcoma. European Journal of Inflammation. 2012 Academic Article
- Low expression of the IL-23/Th17 pathway in atopic dermatitis compared to psoriasis. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Th17 cytokines interleukin (IL)-17 and IL-22 modulate distinct inflammatory and keratinocyte-response pathways.
The British journal of dermatology.
Times cited: 370
- Amelioration of epidermal hyperplasia by TNF inhibition is associated with reduced Th17 responses (Journal of Experimental Medicine (2007) 204, 13, (3183-3194)). Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
Identification of cellular pathways of "type 1," Th17 T cells, and TNF- and inducible nitric oxide synthase-producing dendritic cells in autoimmune inflammation through pharmacogenomic study of cyclosporine A in psoriasis.
Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
Times cited: 112
- Amelioration of epidermal hyperplasia by TNF inhibition is associated with reduced Th17 responses. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Human basal cell carcinoma is associated with Foxp3+ T cells in a Th2 dominant microenvironment. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Major differences in inflammatory dendritic cells and their products distinguish atopic dermatitis from psoriasis. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT