Individual patient data analysis of progression-free survival versus overall survival as a first-line end point for metastatic colorectal cancer in modern randomized trials: findings from the analysis and research in cancers of the digestive system database.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 28
- ATLAS: randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase IIIB trial comparing bevacizumab therapy with or without erlotinib, after completion of chemotherapy, with bevacizumab for first-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic value of microvascular invasion in predicting the cancer specific survival and risk of metastatic disease in renal cell carcinoma: a multicenter investigation. The Journal of urology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A phase II study of the efficacy and safety of AMG 102 in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma. BJU international. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A phase II, multicenter, open-label randomized study of motesanib or bevacizumab in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin for advanced nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Effect of bevacizumab in older patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: pooled analysis of four randomized studies.
Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology.
Times cited: 91
- A phase II trial of gefitinib in patients with non-metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer. BJU international. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Intra-arterial cereport (RMP-7) and carboplatin: A dose escalation study for recurrent malignant gliomas. Neurosurgery. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Intra-arterial carboplatin chemotherapy for brain tumors: A dose escalation study based on cerebral blood flow. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT