Management of invasive well-differentiated thyroid cancer: an American Head and Neck Society consensus statement. AHNS consensus statement.
Head & neck.
Times cited: 12
American Thyroid Association statement on outpatient thyroidectomy.
Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association.
Times cited: 60
- Pancreatic regenerating protein I in chronic pancreatitis and aging: implications for new therapeutic approaches to diabetes. Pancreas. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- B-type natriuretic peptide: a biomarker for the diagnosis and risk stratification of patients with septic shock. Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960). 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Triage and outcome of patients with mediastinal penetrating trauma. The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Dexamethasone mediates protection against acute pancreatitis via upregulation of pancreatitis-associated proteins. World journal of gastroenterology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Sophorolipids block lethal effects of septic shock in rats in a cecal ligation and puncture model of experimental sepsis. Critical care medicine. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeted inhibition of gene expression of pancreatitis-associated proteins exacerbates the severity of acute pancreatitis in rats. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Pancreatic elastase is proven to be a mannose-binding protein--implications for the systemic response to pancreatitis. Surgery. 2003 Academic Article GET IT