Surgical or Transcatheter Aortic-Valve Replacement in Intermediate-Risk Patients.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 2
- Accreditation and funding for a 24-month advanced interventional cardiology fellowship program: A call-to-action for optimal training of the next generation of interventionalists. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions. 2016 Editorial Article GET IT
- Outcomes of inoperable symptomatic aortic stenosis patients not undergoing aortic valve replacement: insight into the impact of balloon aortic valvuloplasty from the PARTNER trial (Placement of AoRtic TraNscathetER Valve trial). JACC. Cardiovascular interventions. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Early regression of severe left ventricular hypertrophy after transcatheter aortic valve replacement is associated with decreased hospitalizations. JACC. Cardiovascular interventions. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Anatomical and procedural features associated with aortic root rupture during balloon-expandable transcatheter aortic valve replacement. Circulation. 2013 Article GET IT
- Aortic annular sizing for transcatheter aortic valve replacement using cross-sectional 3-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Vascular complications after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: insights from the PARTNER (Placement of AoRTic TraNscathetER Valve) trial. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT