Platelet-rich plasma for the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: sonographic assessment of tendon morphology and vascularity (pilot study).
Times cited: 23
Fluoroquinolones impair tendon healing in a rat rotator cuff repair model: a preliminary study.
The American journal of sports medicine.
Times cited: 8
Arthroscopic subscapularis bankart technique as a salvage procedure for failed anterior shoulder stabilization.
HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery.
Times cited: 3
- The effect of immediate and delayed injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) on muscle contusion healing in the rat. Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Clinical and MRI outcomes after platelet-rich plasma treatment for knee osteoarthritis. Clinical journal of sport medicine : official journal of the Canadian Academy of Sport Medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Allograft replacement for absent native tissue. Sports health. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of platelet-rich plasma in inducing musculoskeletal tissue healing. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Bilateral anterior and posterior glenohumeral stabilization using Achilles tendon allograft augmentation in a patient with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Biological solutions in rotator cuff healing. Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2012 Report GET IT
- Epidemiology of injuries and prevention strategies in competitive swimmers. Sports health. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Bilateral first rib stress fractures in a female swimmer: a case report. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Healing of the rotator cuff: Affecting the biologic and mechanical environment. Current Orthopaedic Practice. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of fatty infiltration in the pathophysiology and outcomes of rotator cuff tears. Arthritis care & research. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
Stem cells for augmenting tendon repair.
Stem cells international.
Times cited: 19