Identification and classification of acute cardiac rejection by intragraft transcriptional profiling.
Times cited: 11
- Frequent occult infection with cytomegalovirus in cardiac transplant recipients despite antiviral prophylaxis (Journal of Clinical Microbiology (2007) 45, 6 (1804-1810)). Journal of clinical microbiology. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Asymmetric dimethylarginine and cardiac allograft vasculopathy progression: modulation by sirolimus. Transplantation. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Frequent occult infection with Cytomegalovirus in cardiac transplant recipients despite antiviral prophylaxis. Journal of clinical microbiology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Changes in coronary arterial dimensions early after cardiac transplantation. Transplantation. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- [Coronary allograft vasculopathy: pathophysiological interaction between the immune system, infections and metabolic syndrome]. Giornale italiano di cardiologia (2006). 2007 Article GET IT
- Transplant arteriopathy: Role of nitric oxide synthase. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- T-cell immunity to subclinical cytomegalovirus infection reduces cardiac allograft disease. Circulation. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Acute rejection and cardiac allograft vascular disease is reduced by suppression of subclinical cytomegalovirus infection. Transplantation. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Cytomegalovirus infection impairs the nitric oxide synthase pathway: role of asymmetric dimethylarginine in transplant arteriosclerosis. Circulation. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Detection of early atherosclerosis with radiolabeled monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in prediabeteic Zucker rats.
Times cited: 16
- Induction of nitric oxide synthase in the human cardiac allograft is associated with contractile dysfunction of the left ventricle. Circulation. 1996 Academic Article GET IT