- Dose-Dependent Effects of AbobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport) on Spasticity and Active Movements in Adults With Upper Limb Spasticity: Secondary Analysis of a Phase 3 Study. PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Impact of efavirenz on neuropsychological performance and symptoms in HIV-infected individuals. Annals of internal medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Effects of hepatic function and hepatitis C virus on the nervous system assessment of advanced-stage HIV-infected individuals.
Times cited: 26
HIV-associated distal sensory polyneuropathy in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy: the Manhattan HIV Brain Bank.
Archives of neurology.
Times cited: 134
- Severity of HIV-associated neuropathy is associated with plasma HIV-1 RNA levels. AIDS. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Long-term treatment with recombinant nerve growth factor for HIV-associated sensory neuropathy. Neurology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- A phase II trial of nerve growth factor for sensory neuropathy associated with HIV infection. AIDS Clinical Trials Group Team 291. Neurology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Neurological outcomes in late HIV infection: Adverse impact of neurological impairment on survival and protective effect of antiviral therapy. AIDS. 1999 Academic Article GET IT