Partnership for health-2, a web-based versus print smoking cessation intervention for childhood and young adult cancer survivors: randomized comparative effectiveness study.
Journal of medical Internet research.
Times cited: 13
Disseminating a smoking cessation intervention to childhood and young adult cancer survivors: baseline characteristics and study design of the partnership for health-2 study.
Times cited: 13
Twenty years of follow-up among survivors of childhood and young adult acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
Times cited: 75
Function and quality-of-life of survivors of pelvic and lower extremity osteosarcoma and Ewing's sarcoma: the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
British journal of cancer.
Times cited: 91
- Cost-effectiveness of therapy in nonatrial fibrillation. Annals of internal medicine. 1999 Information Resource GET IT
- Stability of electrophysiological parameters after acute amiodarone loading: implications for patient management. PACE - Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential electrophysiologic properties of decremental retrograde pathways in long RP' tachycardia. Circulation. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Relation between amiodarone and desethylamiodarone plasma concentrations and electrophysiologic effects, efficacy and toxicity. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Atrial pacing for conversion of atrial flutter. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Diagnostic and therapeutic use of adenosine in patients with supraventricular tachyarrhythmias. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1985 Academic Article GET IT