The Scientific Foundation for personal genomics: recommendations from a National Institutes of Health-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention multidisciplinary workshop.
Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics.
Times cited: 149
- Disclosure of APOE genotype for risk of Alzheimer's disease. The New England journal of medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Incorporating ethnicity into genetic risk assessment for Alzheimer disease: the REVEAL study experience. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Recall of disclosed apolipoprotein E genotype and lifetime risk estimate for Alzheimer's disease: The REVEAL study. Genetics in Medicine. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic risk assessment for adult children of people with Alzheimer's disease: the Risk Evaluation and Education for Alzheimer's Disease (REVEAL) study. Journal of geriatric psychiatry and neurology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic susceptibility testing versus family history-based risk assessment: Impact on perceived risk of Alzheimer disease. Genetics in Medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Who seeks genetic susceptibility testing for Alzheimer's disease? Findings from a multisite, randomized clinical trial. Genetics in Medicine. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Reasons for seeking genetic susceptibility testing among first-degree relatives of people with Alzheimer disease. Alzheimer disease and associated disorders. 2003 Academic Article GET IT