- Race and the molecular origins of breast cancer in Chinese women: breast cancer in Chinese women. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
Copy number and gene expression differences between African American and Caucasian American prostate cancer.
Journal of translational medicine.
Times cited: 19
- Toll-like receptor-4 promotes the development of colitis-associated colorectal tumors. Gastroenterology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Microcarcinoids in large intestinal adenomas.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 23
- Cox-2 is regulated by Toll-like receptor-4 (TLR4) signaling: Role in proliferation and apoptosis in the intestine. Gastroenterology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential amplification and overexpression of HER-2/neu, p53, MIB1, and estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor among medullary carcinoma, atypical medullary carcinoma, and high-grade invasive ductal carcinoma of breast. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Amplification of Her-2/neu gene in Her-2/neu-overexpressing and -nonexpressing breast carcinomas and their synchronous benign, premalignant, and metastatic lesions detected by FISH in archival material. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2002 Academic Article GET IT