Quantitation of T lymphocytes in human bone marrow by a limiting dilution assay.
Times cited: 41
- Transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency with HLA-A,B,D,DR incompatible parental marrow cells fractionated by soybean agglutinin and sheep red blood cells. Blood. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
HLA antigens in patients with germ cell cancers of the testis.
Times cited: 29
- DR-positive maternal engrafted T cells in a severe combined immunodeficiency patient without graft-versus-host disease. Transplantation. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
Genetically appropriate expression of HLA and DR (IA) alloantigens on human melanoma cell lines.
Times cited: 9
- Association of HLA in immune response to influenza-A immunization. Transplantation proceedings. 1979 Academic Article GET IT
- Bone marrow transplantation using typing for glyoxalase I as a tool in histocompatibility testing. Transplantation. 1979 Academic Article GET IT
- Response to wheat antigen in in vitro lymphocyte transformation among HLA-B8-positive normal donors. Transplantation proceedings. 1978 Academic Article GET IT
- The use of cryopreserved lymphocytes for longitudinal studies of immune function and enumeration of subpopulations. Clinical and experimental immunology. 1976 Academic Article GET IT