PGBD5 promotes site-specific oncogenic mutations in human tumors.
Times cited: 1
- ASXL2 is essential for haematopoiesis and acts as a haploinsufficient tumour suppressor in leukemia. Nature communications. 2017 In Process GET IT
Patient-derived xenotransplants can recapitulate the genetic driver landscape of acute leukemias.
Times cited: 2
- DNMT3A mutations promote anthracycline resistance in acute myeloid leukemia via impaired nucleosome remodeling. Nature Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Forward genetic screen of human transposase genomic rearrangements. BMC genomics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Reply to: Uveal melanoma cells are resistant to EZH2 inhibition regardless of BAP1 status. Nature Medicine. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Loss of BAP1 function leads to EZH2-dependent transformation. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Deletion of Asxl1 results in myelodysplasia and severe developmental defects in vivo. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- ASXL1 mutations promote myeloid transformation through loss of PRC2-mediated gene repression. Cancer cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT