- Matrix metalloproteinase 9 is a mediator of epidermal growth factor-dependent e-cadherin loss in ovarian carcinoma cells. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Engagement of collagen-binding integrins promotes matrix metalloproteinase-9-dependent E-cadherin ectodomain shedding in ovarian carcinoma cells. Cancer research. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Lysophosphatidic acid down-regulates stress fibers and up-regulates pro-matrix metalloproteinase-2 activation in ovarian cancer cells. Molecular cancer research : MCR. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Proinvasive properties of ovarian cancer ascites-derived membrane vesicles. Cancer research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Critical role of lysophospholipids in the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of ovarian cancer. Cancer treatment and research. 2002 Information Resource GET IT
- Lysophosphatidic acid promotes matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activation and MMP-dependent invasion in ovarian cancer cells. Cancer research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of tumor cell adhesion in ovarian metastasis. CME Journal of Gynecologic Oncology. 1999 Report
- Autocrine regulation of growth stimulation in human epithelial ovarian carcinoma by serine-proteinase-catalysed release of the urinary-type-plasminogen-activator N-terminal fragment. The Biochemical journal. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
Angiostatin inhibits endothelial and melanoma cellular invasion by blocking matrix-enhanced plasminogen activation.
The Biochemical journal.
Times cited: 98
- Ovarian carcinoma regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and membrane type 1 matrix metalloproteinase through beta1 integrin. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of proteolytic enzymes in the pathology of epithelial ovarian carcinoma. International journal of oncology. 1998 Information Resource GET IT
- Metastatic dissemination of human ovarian epithelial carcinoma is promoted by alpha2beta1-integrin-mediated interaction with type I collagen. Invasion & metastasis. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Epidermal growth factor induces u-pa and mmp-9 production and regulates the invasive behavior of epithelial ovarian carcinoma cells. Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis. 1997 Academic Article
- Biochemical characterization of primary peritoneal carcinoma cell adhesion, migration, and proteinase activity. Gynecologic Oncology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Production of extracellular matrix-degrading proteinases by primary cultures of human epithelial ovarian carcinoma cells. Cancer. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Autocrine regulation of growth stimulation in epithelial ovarian carcinoma by urinary-type plasminogen activator. Fibrinolysis. 1996 Academic Article
- Role of adhesion and proteolysis in epithelial ovarian carcinoma dissemination. Fibrinolysis. 1996 Academic Article
Human prostate carcinoma cells express enzymatic activity that converts human plasminogen to the angiogenesis inhibitor, angiostatin.
Times cited: 192
- Evidence for preferential adhesion of ovarian epithelial carcinoma cells to type I collagen mediated by the α2β1 integrin. International journal of cancer. 1996 Academic Article GET IT