- Renal cell carcinoma with inferior vena cava involvement: Prognostic effect of tumor thrombus consistency on cancer specific survival. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2016 Article GET IT
Cardiopulmonary Bypass has No Significant Impact on Survival in Patients Undergoing Nephrectomy and Level III-IV Inferior Vena Cava Thrombectomy: Multi-Institutional Analysis.
The Journal of urology.
Times cited: 4
- Impact of synchronous metastasis distribution on cancer specific survival in renal cell carcinoma after radical nephrectomy with tumor thrombectomy. The Journal of urology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Impact of histologic subtype on cancer-specific survival in patients with renal cell carcinoma and tumor thrombus. European Urology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Focal therapy in prostate cancer: international multidisciplinary consensus on trial design.
Times cited: 53
- Lessons learned from the International Renal Cell Carcinoma-Venous Thrombus Consortium (IRCC-VTC). Current urology reports. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Prognostic effect of sarcomatoid dedifferentiation in patients with surgically treated renal cell carcinoma: a matched-pair analysis. Clinical genitourinary cancer. 2013 Article GET IT
- Time to recurrence is a significant predictor of cancer-specific survival after recurrence in patients with recurrent renal cell carcinoma--results from a comprehensive multi-centre database (CORONA/SATURN-Project). BJU international. 2013 Article GET IT
- Features associated with recurrence beyond 5 years after nephrectomy and nephron-sparing surgery for renal cell carcinoma: development and internal validation of a risk model (PRELANE score) to predict late recurrence based on a large multicenter database (CORONA/SATURN Project). European Urology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Impact of clinical and histopathological parameters on disease specific survival in patients with collecting duct renal cell carcinoma: development of a disease specific risk model. The Journal of urology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Collecting system invasion and Fuhrman grade but not tumor size facilitate prognostic stratification of patients with pT2 renal cell carcinoma. The Journal of urology. 2011 Article GET IT