ETV4 promotes metastasis in response to activation of PI3-kinase and Ras signaling in a mouse model of advanced prostate cancer.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 35
- Animal models of human prostate cancer: the consensus report of the New York meeting of the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium Prostate Pathology Committee. Cancer research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Cooperativity of TMPRSS2-ERG with PI3-kinase pathway activation in prostate oncogenesis. Nature genetics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- HER2/neu-induced mammary tumorigenesis and angiogenesis are reduced in cyclooxygenase-2 knockout mice. Cancer research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Classification of Proliferative Pulmonary Lesions of the Mouse: Recommendations of the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium. Cancer research. 2004 Report GET IT
- Prostate Pathology of Genetically Engineered Mice: Definitions and Classification. The Consensus Report from the Bar Harbor Meeting of the Mouse Models of Human Cancer Consortium Prostate Pathology Committee. Cancer research. 2004 Conference Paper GET IT
c-MYC induces mammary tumorigenesis by means of a preferred pathway involving spontaneous Kras2 mutations.
Times cited: 289
- Delayed wound healing and disorganized neovascularization in transgenic mice expressing the IP-10 chemokine. Proceedings of the Association of American Physicians. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Integration of the DNA of mouse mammary tumor virus in virus-infected normal and neoplastic tissue of the mouse. Cell. 1979 Academic Article GET IT
- Infection of cultured rat hepatoma cells by mouse mammary tumor virus. Cell. 1977 Academic Article GET IT