- Synovial tissue in rheumatoid arthritis is a source of osteoclast differentiation factor. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Interferons and collagen production. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 1990 Information Resource GET IT
- A controlled trial of interlesional recombinant interferon-γ in the treatment of keloidal scarring: Clinical and histological findings. Archives of dermatology. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- The systemic administration of gamma interferon inhibits collagen synthesis and acute inflammation in a murine skin wounding model. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Induction of dermal and subcutaneous inflammation by recombinant cachectin/tumor necrosis factor (TNF alpha) in the mouse. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Gamma-interferon inhibits collagen synthesis in vivo in the mouse. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
The adenosine 3':5'-cyclic monophosphate response to prostaglandin E2 is altered in U937 cells in association with maturational events induced by activated T lymphocytes and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
Times cited: 5
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 inhibits antigen-induced T cell activation. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1984 Academic Article GET IT