- How data analysis affects power, reproducibility and biological insight of RNA-seq studies in complex datasets. Nucleic Acids Research. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Normalization of RNA-seq data using factor analysis of control genes or samples. Nature Biotechnology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Silencing of odorant receptor genes by G protein βγ signaling ensures the expression of one odorant receptor per olfactory sensory neuron. Neuron. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- G protein-linked signaling pathways in bipolar and major depressive disorders. Cancers. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Integrated genomic analyses of ovarian carcinoma. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
International network of cancer genome projects.
Times cited: 848
Integrated genomic analysis identifies clinically relevant subtypes of glioblastoma characterized by abnormalities in PDGFRA, IDH1, EGFR, and NF1.
Times cited: 2248
- Comprehensive genomic characterization defines human glioblastoma genes and core pathways. Nature. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Discussion on the meeting on 'statistical modelling and analysis of genetic data'. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B: Statistical Methodology. 2002 Information Resource GET IT