- Mature and Immature Solid Teratomas Involving Uterine Corpus, Cervix, and Ovary. International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists. 2016 In Process GET IT
Validation of an algorithm for the diagnosis of serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma.
International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists.
Times cited: 46
- Oviduct-specific glycoprotein is a molecular marker for invasion in endometrial tumorigenesis identified using a relevant mouse model. International journal of cancer. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
The role of cytoreductive surgery for colon cancer metastatic to the ovary.
Times cited: 18
- The high-mobility group A1 gene up-regulates cyclooxygenase 2 expression in uterine tumorigenesis. Cancer research. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Reproducibility of the diagnosis of endometrial hyperlasia, atypical hyperplasia, and well-differentiated carcinoma | Reproductibilite dans le diagnostic d'hyperplasie de l'endometre, d'hyperplasie atypique et d'adenocarcinome bien differencie. Actualites Reproduction Humaine. 1999 Information Resource
- Reproducibility of the diagnosis of endometrial hyperplasia, atypical hyperplasia, and well-differentiated carcinoma. The American journal of surgical pathology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- DCC genetic alterations and expression in endometrial carcinoma. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Mutations in DNA mismatch repair genes are not responsible for microsatellite instability in most sporadic endometrial carcinomas. Cancer research. 1995 Academic Article GET IT