- Next-Generation Assessment of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (ERBB2) Amplification Status: Clinical Validation in the Context of a Hybrid Capture-Based, Comprehensive Solid Tumor Genomic Profiling Assay. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of HER2-Positive Metastases in Patients with HER2-Negative Primary Breast Cancer Using 89Zr-Trastuzumab PET/CT. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
HER2 Amplification and HER2 Mutation Are Distinct Molecular Targets in Lung Cancers.
Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
Times cited: 8
Massively parallel sequencing of phyllodes tumours of the breast reveals actionable mutations, and TERT promoter hotspot mutations and TERT gene amplification as likely drivers of progression.
The Journal of pathology.
Times cited: 5
Memorial Sloan Kettering-Integrated Mutation Profiling of Actionable Cancer Targets (MSK-IMPACT): A Hybridization Capture-Based Next-Generation Sequencing Clinical Assay for Solid Tumor Molecular Oncology.
The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD.
Times cited: 137
- Utility of ancillary stains for Helicobacter pylori in near-normal gastric biopsies. Human pathology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Ductal carcinoma in situ: morphology-based knowledge and molecular advances.
Advances in anatomic pathology.
Times cited: 4
- Microinvasive (T1mic) lobular carcinoma of the breast: clinicopathologic profile of 16 cases. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Multiple cancer/testis antigens are preferentially expressed in hormone-receptor negative and high-grade breast cancers. PloS one. 2011 Academic Article GET IT