- Comprehensive molecular profiling of lung adenocarcinoma. Nature. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Comprehensive genomic characterization of squamous cell lung cancers. Nature. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- From sequence to molecular pathology, and a mechanism driving the neuroendocrine phenotype in prostate cancer. The Journal of pathology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition. Nature. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Integrated genome and transcriptome sequencing identifies a novel form of hybrid and aggressive prostate cancer.
The Journal of pathology.
Times cited: 3
- Next generation sequencing of prostate cancer from a patient identifies a deficiency of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase, an exploitable tumor target. Molecular cancer therapeutics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Common gene rearrangements in prostate cancer. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Rearrangements of the RAF kinase pathway in prostate cancer, gastric cancer and melanoma. Nature Medicine. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide analysis of cancer/testis gene expression. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2008 Academic Article GET IT