- Molecular markers in osteosarcoma - A cDNA microarray and RT-PCR analysis. Journal of Musculoskeletal Research. 2005 Report GET IT
- Gene expression analysis of a dedifferentiated liposarcoma - Differences between high and low grade areas. Analysis of two cases and literature review. Journal of Musculoskeletal Research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Alveolar soft part sarcoma--reciprocal translocation between chromosome 17q25 and Xp11. Report of a case with metastases at presentation and review of the literature.
Acta orthopaedica Belgica.
Times cited: 13
- Oncoproteins and proliferation markers in synovial sarcomas: a clinicopathologic study of 19 cases. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Investigation of promoter polymorphisms in the tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-10 genes in liver transplant patients. Transplantation. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison study for identifying promoter allelic polymorphism in Interleukin 10 and tumor necrosis factor α genes. Diagnostic Molecular Pathology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Characteristics of DNA replication in isolated nuclei initiated by an aprotinin-binding protein.
Journal of cellular biochemistry.
Times cited: 5
Differences in the pattern of proliferative response with age in thymocytes undergoing spontaneous and induced proliferation.
Times cited: 2
Intracellular mechanisms of lymphoid cell activation.
Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology.
Times cited: 14
- Induction of DNA synthesis in isolated nuclei by cytoplasmic factors. II. Normal generation of cytoplasmic stimulatory factors by lymphocytes from aged humans with depressed proliferative responses. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1984 Academic Article GET IT