Is acute reperfusion therapy safe in acute ischemic stroke patients who harbor unruptured intracranial aneurysm?.
International Journal of Stroke.
Times cited: 1
Panacea or problem: flow diverters in the treatment of symptomatic large or giant fusiform vertebrobasilar aneurysms.
Journal of neurosurgery.
Times cited: 110
- Methods and design considerations for randomized clinical trials evaluating surgical or endovascular treatments for cerebrovascular diseases. Neurosurgery. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
- Surgically treated aneurysms previously coiled: lessons learned. Neurosurgery. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Endovascular restorative neurosurgery: a novel concept for molecular and cellular therapy of the nervous system.
Times cited: 25
- Management of intraprocedural arterial thrombus in cerebral aneurysm embolization with abciximab: Technical case report. Neurosurgery. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Endovascular treatment of basilar tip aneurysms using Guglielmi detachable coils: anatomic and clinical outcomes in 73 patients from a single institution. Neurosurgery. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Aneurysm rupture after parent vessel sacrifice: treatment with Guglielmi detachable coil embolization via retrograde catheterization: case report. Neurosurgery. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Endovascular treatment of external carotid-jugular fistulae in the parotid region. Neurosurgery. 1993 Academic Article GET IT