- Prostate Specific Antigen and Prostate Cancer in Chinese Men Undergoing Initial Prostate Biopsies Compared with Western Cohorts. The Journal of urology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Identification of functionally active, low frequency copy number variants at 15q21.3 and 12q21.31 associated with prostate cancer risk. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Importance of prostate volume in the European Randomised Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer (ERSPC) risk calculators: results from the prostate biopsy collaborative group.
World journal of urology.
Times cited: 26
- Models to predict positive prostate biopsies using the Tyrol screening study. Urology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
The relationship between prostate-specific antigen and prostate cancer risk: the Prostate Biopsy Collaborative Group.
Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Times cited: 46
- Total reconstruction of the vesico-urethral junction. BJU international. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The proximal neurovascular plate and the tri-zonal neural architecture around the prostate gland: importance in the athermal robotic technique of nerve-sparing prostatectomy. BJU international. 2006 Academic Article GET IT