- Pial arterial response to topical verapamil in acute closed cranial windows in rabbits. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Electrocerebral silence by intracarotid anesthetics does not affect early hyperemia after transient cerebral ischemia in rabbits.
Anesthesia and analgesia.
Times cited: 8
- Retinal discoloration test. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Comparison of intracarotid and intravenous propofol for electrocerebral silence in rabbits.
Times cited: 17
- The acute cerebrovascular effects of intracarotid adenosine in nonhuman primates. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Despite in vitro increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate concentrations, intracarotid nitroprusside fails to augment cerebral blood flow of healthy baboons. Anesthesiology. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery aneurysms: a theoretical model of intravascular pressure changes after treatment. Neurosurgery. 1997 Academic Article GET IT