- Local Genome Topology Can Exhibit an Incompletely Rewired 3D-Folding State during Somatic Cell Reprogramming. Cell Stem Cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- PRC2 Is Required to Maintain Expression of the Maternal Gtl2-Rian-Mirg Locus by Preventing De Novo DNA Methylation in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. Cell reports. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Small molecules facilitate rapid and synchronous iPSC generation. Nature methods. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Histone variant H2A.X deposition pattern serves as a functional epigenetic mark for distinguishing the developmental potentials of iPSCs. Cell Stem Cell. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Rearranging the chromatin for pluripotency. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2014 Editorial Article GET IT
- Distinct and combinatorial functions of Jmjd2b/Kdm4b and Jmjd2c/Kdm4c in mouse embryonic stem cell identity. Molecular cell. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- A molecular roadmap of reprogramming somatic cells into iPS cells. Cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Sox2(+) adult stem and progenitor cells are important for tissue regeneration and survival of mice. Cell Stem Cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Cell type of origin influences the molecular and functional properties of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells. Nature Biotechnology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Nuclear cloning of embryonal carcinoma cells.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 129
Reprogramming of a melanoma genome by nuclear transplantation.
Genes & development.
Times cited: 229