- Crucial role for the VWF A1 domain in binding to type IV collagen. Blood. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Overexpression of dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase protects against cerebral vascular effects of hyperhomocysteinemia.
Times cited: 25
- Tissue-specific downregulation of dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase in hyperhomocysteinemia. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Overexpression of dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase inhibits asymmetric dimethylarginine-induced endothelial dysfunction in the cerebral circulation. Stroke. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of the adapter protein SLP-76 in GPVI-dependent platelet procoagulant responses to collagen. Blood. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Fetal hemorrhage and platelet dysfunction in SLP-76-deficient mice. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Functional interactions between the thrombin receptor and the T-cell antigen receptor in human T-cell lines. Blood. 1997 Academic Article GET IT