- Risk factors for impaired wound healing in sirolimus-treated renal transplant recipients. Clinical transplantation. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Long-term outcomes of single paediatric vs. ideal adult renal allograft transplants in adult recipients. Clinical transplantation. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Low incidence of malignancy among sirolimus/cyclosporine-treated renal transplant recipients. Transplantation. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Transplantation of single pediatric kidneys into adult recipients. Transplantation proceedings. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- The selective use of basiliximab versus thymoglobulin in combination with sirolimus for cadaveric renal transplant recipients at low risk versus high risk for delayed graft function. Transplantation. 2004 Report GET IT
- The effect of pancreas transplantation on peripheral vascular disease complications. Transplantation proceedings. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Ten years of sirolimus therapy for human renal transplantation: the University of Texas at Houston experience.
Times cited: 80
Treatment of hyperlipidemia in renal transplant patients with gemfibrozil and dietary modification.
Times cited: 17
Chronic rejection in primary renal allograft recipients under cyclosporine-prednisone immunosuppressive therapy.
Times cited: 34