- Cancer survivorship. 2016 Chapter GET IT
- Rehabilitation of the cancer patient. 2015 Chapter
- Commentary on "Oncologists' and Physiatrists' Attitudes Regarding Rehabilitation for Patients With Advanced Cancer". PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation. 2012 Editorial Article GET IT
- Cancer rehabilitation. 2011 Chapter GET IT
A multicentre phase II clinical experience with the novel aza-epothilone Ixabepilone (BMS247550) in patients with relapsed or refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma.
British journal of haematology.
Times cited: 16
- Barriers to rehabilitation of the malignant spine. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation. 2008 Report GET IT
- Rituximab-responsive Guillain-Barré syndrome following allogeneic hematopoietic SCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Asterixis related to gabapentin as a cause of falls. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase II clinical experience with the novel proteasome inhibitor bortezomib in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Single-stage posterolateral transpedicular approach for resection of epidural metastatic spine tumors involving the vertebral body with circumferential reconstruction: results in 140 patients. Invited submission from the Joint Section Meeting on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves, March 2004.
Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine.
Times cited: 130
- The Role of Knee Immobilizers in Cancer Patients with Femoral Neuropathy. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2004 Academic Article GET IT