- Polygenic transmission disequilibrium confirms that common and rare variation act additively to create risk for autism spectrum disorders. Nature genetics. 2017 In Process GET IT
- A genome-wide association study of anorexia nervosa suggests a risk locus implicated in dysregulated leptin signaling. Scientific reports. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Meta-analysis of GWAS of over 16,000 individuals with autism spectrum disorder highlights a novel locus at 10q24.32 and a significant overlap with schizophrenia. Molecular autism. 2017 In Process GET IT
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Design and Implementation of the International Genetics and Translational Research in Transplantation Network. Transplantation. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Hyaluronan synthase 3 variant and anthracycline-related cardiomyopathy: a report from the children's oncology group.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 36
- Gene-centric meta-analyses of 108 912 individuals confirm known body mass index loci and reveal three novel signals. Human molecular genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale gene-centric meta-analysis across 32 studies identifies multiple lipid loci. American journal of human genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence for a role of the rare p.A152T variant in MAPT in increasing the risk for FTD-spectrum and Alzheimer's diseases. Human molecular genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Common variation at BARD1 results in the expression of an oncogenic isoform that influences neuroblastoma susceptibility and oncogenicity.
Times cited: 37
A locus on 19p13 modifies risk of breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers and is associated with hormone receptor-negative breast cancer in the general population.
Times cited: 188