- In Vivo Visualization and Characterization of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Breast Tumors. Cancer research. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential effects of low- and high-dose GW2974, a dual epidermal growth factor receptor and HER2 kinase inhibitor, on glioblastoma multiforme invasion. Journal of neuroscience research. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Transcriptional signaling pathways inversely regulated in Alzheimer's disease and glioblastoma multiform. Scientific reports. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel modeling of cancer cell signaling pathways enables systematic drug repositioning for distinct breast cancer metastases. Cancer research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of novel small-molecule inhibitors of glioblastoma cell growth and invasion by high-throughput screening. BioScience Trends. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A novel method of transcriptional response analysis to facilitate drug repositioning for cancer therapy. Cancer research. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
The effect of mTOR inhibition alone or combined with MEK inhibitors on brain metastasis: an in vivo analysis in triple-negative breast cancer models.
Breast cancer research and treatment.
Times cited: 20
- Aurora-B mediated ATM serine 1403 phosphorylation is required for mitotic ATM activation and the spindle checkpoint. Molecular cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Real-time monitoring of cell viability using direct electrical measurement with a patch-clamp microchip. Biomedical microdevices. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Characterization of a human tumorsphere glioma orthotopic model using magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- An in-silico approach for drug repositioning to tumour anti-migration using an integrated genomic strategy. 2011 Conference Paper GET IT
- Diffusion tensor-based fast marching for modeling human brain connectivity network. Computerized medical imaging and graphics : the official journal of the Computerized Medical Imaging Society. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Drug effects analysis on cells using a high throughput microfluidic chip. Biomedical microdevices. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- High throughput analysis of drug effects on single breast cancer cells using droplet-microfluidic devices. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS). 2010 Conference Paper GET IT
Treating triple-negative breast cancer by a combination of rapamycin and cyclophosphamide: an in vivo bioluminescence imaging study.
European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990).
Times cited: 28
- Cross-platform method for identifying candidate network biomarkers for prostate cancer. IET systems biology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Unraveling the signal-transduction networks in cancer metastasis [life sciences]. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- A screening platform for glioma growth and invasion using bioluminescence imaging. Laboratory investigation. Journal of neurosurgery. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Bioluminescence imaging reveals inhibition of tumor cell proliferation by Alzheimer's amyloid beta protein.
Cancer cell international.
Times cited: 13
- Bushen Ningxin Decoction pharmacological serum promotes the proliferation and suppresses the apoptosis of murine osteoblasts through MAPK pathway. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential cytotoxicity of metal oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
A quantitative study of factors affecting in vivo bioluminescence imaging.
Luminescence : the journal of biological and chemical luminescence.
Times cited: 27
- A high-throughput multi-scale assay for anti-migration compound screening by bioluminescence imaging: From in vitro to in vivo. 2008 Conference Paper GET IT
The knowledge-integrated network biomarkers discovery for major adverse cardiac events.
Journal of proteome research.
Times cited: 33
Progress of engineered antibody-targeted molecular imaging for solid tumors (Review).
Molecular medicine reports.
Times cited: 13
- Differential cytotoxicity of metal oxide nanoparticles. 2007 Conference Paper