- A clinical grade cocktail of cytokines and PGE2 results in uniform maturation of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells: Implications for immunotherapy. Vaccine. 2002 Conference Paper GET IT
Residual viral replication during antiretroviral therapy boosts human immunodeficiency virus type 1-specific CD8+ T-cell responses in subjects treated early after infection.
Journal of virology.
Times cited: 19
- Efficiency of cross presentation of vaccinia virus-derived antigens by human dendritic cells. European journal of immunology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Generation of high quantities of viral and tumor-specific human CD4 + and CD8 + T-cell clones using peptide pulsed mature dendritic cells. Journal of Immunological Methods. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Primary tumor tissue lysates are enriched in heat shock proteins and induce the maturation of human dendritic cells. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Requirement of mature dendritic cells for efficient activation of influenza A-specific memory CD8+ T cells. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Consequences of cell death: Exposure to necrotic tumor cells, but not primary tissue cells or apoptotic cells, induces the maturation of immunostimulatory dendritic cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2000 Academic Article GET IT