- Daily positive events and diurnal cortisol rhythms: Examination of between-person differences and within-person variation. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2017 In Process GET IT
Linking stable and dynamic features of positive affect to sleep.
Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine.
Times cited: 19
Spousal loss predicts alterations in diurnal cortisol activity through prospective changes in positive emotion.
Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association.
Times cited: 16
- Daily experiences among mothers of adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Chronic stressors and daily hassles: unique and interactive relationships with psychological distress.
Journal of health and social behavior.
Times cited: 73
- Psychosocial moderators of emotional reactivity to marital arguments: Results from a daily diary study. Marriage and Family Review. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
The daily inventory of stressful events: an interview-based approach for measuring daily stressors.
Times cited: 194
- Daily variation in paternal engagement and negative mood: Implications for emotionally supportive and conflictual interactions. Journal of Marriage and Family. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Daily transmission of tensions between marital dyads and parent-child dyads. Journal of Marriage and Family. 1999 Academic Article