- Persistence of cooperatively stabilized signaling clusters drives T-cell activation. Molecular and cellular biology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Inactivation of c-Cbl reverses neonatal lethality and T cell developmental arrest of SLP-76-deficient mice. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Roles of the proline-rich domain in SLP-76 subcellular localization and T cell function. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Key molecules involved in receptor-mediated lymphocyte activation. Current protocols in immunology. 2001 Information Resource GET IT
- LAT is required for tyrosine phosphorylation of phospholipase cgamma2 and platelet activation by the collagen receptor GPVI. Molecular and cellular biology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
The oncogenic 70Z Cbl mutation blocks the phosphotyrosine binding domain-dependent negative regulation of ZAP-70 by c-Cbl in Jurkat T cells.
Molecular and cellular biology.
Times cited: 23
Activation of nuclear factor of activated T cells-(NFAT) and activating protein 1 (AP-1) by oncogenic 70Z Cbl requires an intact phosphotyrosine binding domain but not Crk(L) or p85 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase association.
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 24
- Molecular basis of T cell inactivation by CTLA-4. Science (New York, N.Y.). 1998 Academic Article GET IT