- The varied distribution and impact of RAS codon and other key DNA alterations across the translocation cyclin D subgroups in multiple myeloma. Oncotarget. 2017 In Process GET IT
- New drugs and novel mechanisms of action in multiple myeloma in 2013: a report from the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG). Leukemia. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- International Myeloma Working Group consensus approach to the treatment of multiple myeloma patients who are candidates for autologous stem cell transplantation. Blood. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- International Myeloma Working Group molecular classification of multiple myeloma: spotlight review. Leukemia. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Mobilization in myeloma revisited: IMWG consensus perspectives on stem cell collection following initial therapy with thalidomide-, lenalidomide-, or bortezomib-containing regimens. Blood. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Identification of copy number abnormalities and inactivating mutations in two negative regulators of nuclear factor-kappaB signaling pathways in Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia.
Times cited: 80
High-resolution genomic analysis in Waldenström's macroglobulinemia identifies disease-specific and common abnormalities with marginal zone lymphomas.
Clinical lymphoma & myeloma.
Times cited: 17
Gene expression profiling of pulmonary mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma identifies new biologic insights with potential diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
Times cited: 23
- Differential regulation of IL-12 and IL-10 gene expression in macrophages by the basic leucine zipper transcription factor c-Maf fibrosarcoma. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2002 Academic Article GET IT