- Assessing anxiety in Black men with prostate cancer: further data on the reliability and validity of the Memorial Anxiety Scale for Prostate Cancer (MAX-PC). Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- The sexual health of female rectal and anal cancer survivors: results of a pilot randomized psycho-educational intervention trial. Journal of cancer survivorship : research and practice. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Optimism and barriers to colonoscopy in low-income Latinos at average risk for colorectal cancer. Psycho-oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Barriers to recruitment in psycho-oncology: Unique challenges in conducting research focusing on sexual health in female survivorship. Psycho-oncology. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
Frequency, characteristics, and correlates of pain in a pilot study of colorectal cancer survivors 1-10 years post-treatment.
Pain medicine (Malden, Mass.).
Times cited: 7
- Psychological correlates of sexual dysfunction in female rectal and anal cancer survivors: analysis of baseline intervention data. The journal of sexual medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Men's experience with sexual dysfunction post-rectal cancer treatment: a qualitative study. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Ethnic disparities in colonoscopy use among colorectal cancer survivors: a systematic review.
Journal of cancer survivorship : research and practice.
Times cited: 9