- A Recurrent ERCC3 Truncating Mutation Confers Moderate Risk for Breast Cancer. Cancer discovery. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Collaborative science in the next-generation sequencing era: a viewpoint on how to combine exome sequencing data across sites to identify novel disease susceptibility genes. Briefings in bioinformatics. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer. American journal of human genetics. 2016 Article GET IT
- Genome Sequencing of Multiple Primary Tumors Reveals a Novel PALB2 Variant. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Germline Variants in Targeted Tumor Sequencing Using Matched Normal DNA. JAMA oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
An analysis of the association between prostate cancer risk loci, PSA levels, disease aggressiveness and disease-specific mortality.
British journal of cancer.
Times cited: 2
A genome-wide association study of marginal zone lymphoma shows association to the HLA region.
Times cited: 10