- Cancer stem cell-related gene expression as a potential biomarker of response for first-in-class imipridone ONC201 in solid tumors. PloS one. 2017 In Process GET IT
Phase II study of olaparib in patients with refractory Ewing sarcoma following failure of standard chemotherapy.
Times cited: 27
- Targeting aberrant glutathione metabolism to eradicate human acute myelogenous leukemia cells. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of CDCP1 as a hypoxia-inducible factor 2α (HIF-2α) target gene that is associated with survival in clear cell renal cell carcinoma patients. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Systematic identification of genomic markers of drug sensitivity in cancer cells.
Times cited: 774
- The SRC-associated protein CUB Domain-Containing Protein-1 regulates adhesion and motility. Oncogene. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Receptor tyrosine kinases exert dominant control over PI3K signaling in human KRAS mutant colorectal cancers. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
BIM expression in treatment-naive cancers predicts responsiveness to kinase inhibitors.
Times cited: 142
- Class 1A PI3K regulates vessel integrity during development and tumorigenesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The C2 domain of PKCdelta is a phosphotyrosine binding domain. Cell. 2005 Academic Article GET IT