- Plaque Tissue Morphology-Based Stroke Risk Stratification Using Carotid Ultrasound: A Polling-Based PCA Learning Paradigm. Journal of medical systems. 2017 In Process GET IT
Automated segmental-IMT measurement in thin/thick plaque with bulb presence in carotid ultrasound from multiple scanners: Stroke risk assessment.
Computer methods and programs in biomedicine.
Times cited: 1
- Stroke Risk Stratification and its Validation using Ultrasonic Echolucent Carotid Wall Plaque Morphology: A Machine Learning Paradigm. Computers in biology and medicine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Accurate lumen diameter measurement in curved vessels in carotid ultrasound: an iterative scale-space and spatial transformation approach. Medical & biological engineering & computing. 2016 In Process GET IT
- A Review on Atherosclerotic Biology, Wall Stiffness, Physics of Elasticity, and Its Ultrasound-Based Measurement. Current atherosclerosis reports. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Accurate cloud-based smart IMT measurement, its validation and stroke risk stratification in carotid ultrasound: A web-based point-of-care tool for multicenter clinical trial. Computers in biology and medicine. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Two Automated Techniques for Carotid Lumen Diameter Measurement: Regional versus Boundary Approaches. Journal of medical systems. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Carotid inter-adventitial diameter is more strongly related to plaque score than lumen diameter: An automated tool for stroke analysis. Journal of clinical ultrasound : JCU. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Improved correlation between carotid and coronary atherosclerosis SYNTAX score using automated ultrasound carotid bulb plaque IMT measurement. Ultrasound in medicine & biology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT