The 12th international conference on differentiation therapy: targeting the aberrant growth, differentiation and cell death programs of cancer cells.
Cell death and differentiation.
Times cited: 4
- Derepression in the desert: the third workshop on clinical translation of epigenetics in cancer therapeutics. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular target-based treatment of human cancer: summary of the 10th international conference on differentiation therapy.
Times cited: 16
Advances in the management of acute promyelocytic leukemia and other hematologic malignancies with arsenic trioxide.
Times cited: 30
- Translocations of the RARalpha gene in acute promyelocytic leukemia. Oncogene. 2001 Information Resource GET IT
- Leukemia translocation protein PLZF inhibits cell growth and expression of cyclin A. Oncogene. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- The promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger protein affects myeloid cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis. Molecular and cellular biology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Reduced and altered DNA-binding and transcriptional properties of the PLZF-retinoic acid receptor-alpha chimera generated in t(11;17)-associated acute promyelocytic leukemia. Oncogene. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of the zinc-finger gene PLZF at rhombomere boundaries in the vertebrate hindbrain. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Clinical and molecular characterization of a rare syndrome of acute promyelocytic leukemia associated with translocation (11;17).
Times cited: 261