Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition).
Times cited: 260
- Stability of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E mRNA is regulated by HuR, and this activity is dysregulated in cancer. Molecular and cellular biology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- eIF4E is a central node of an RNA regulon that governs cellular proliferation. Journal of Cell Biology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Further evidence that ribavirin interacts with eIF4E.
Times cited: 46
- eIF4E promotes nuclear export of cyclin D1 mRNAs via an element in the 3'UTR. Journal of Cell Biology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E activity is modulated by HOXA9 at multiple levels. Molecular and cellular biology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Ribavirin suppresses eIF4E-mediated oncogenic transformation by physical mimicry of the 7-methyl guanosine mRNA cap.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 149
- Aberrant Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E-Dependent mRNA Transport Impedes Hematopoietic Differentiation and Contributes to Leukemogenesis. Molecular and cellular biology. 2003 Academic Article GET IT