- A phase II evaluation of the potent, highly selective PARP inhibitor veliparib in the treatment of persistent or recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer in patients who carry a germline BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation - An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecologic Oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
DNA glycosylases involved in base excision repair may be associated with cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Times cited: 10
- The use of the L-plastin promoter for adenoviral-mediated, tumor-specific gene expression in ovarian and bladder cancer cell lines. Cancer research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Unicornuate uterus with a rudimentary horn and ovarian dysgerminoma. A case report. The Journal of reproductive medicine. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Cryomyolysis, a new procedure for the conservative treatment of uterine fibroids. Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Endometrial cryoablation, a minimally invasive procedure for abnormal uterine bleeding. Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
Effective treatment of stage I uterine papillary serous carcinoma with high dose-rate vaginal apex radiation (192Ir) and chemotherapy.
International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics.
Times cited: 61
- Volvulus in the adult. Journal of Gynecologic Techniques. 1998 Academic Article