Prevention and Treatment of Cancer-Related Infections, Version 2.2016, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN.
Times cited: 9
- Early serum (1→3)-β-D-glucan levels in patients with burn injury. Mycoses. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Mucocutaneous and Deeply Invasive Candidiasis. 2011 Chapter GET IT
- Primary treatment of zygomycosis with liposomal amphotericin B: analysis of 28 cases. Medical mycology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of immunomodulatory and organism-associated molecules on the permeability of an in vitro blood-brain barrier model to amphotericin B and fluconazole. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Pneumocystis pneumonia in children. Paediatric respiratory reviews. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Association between blood glucose levels and development of candidemia in hospitalized patients. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Candida bloodstream infections in hemodialysis recipients. Medical mycology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Diagnostic imaging of experimental invasive pulmonary aspergillosis. Medical mycology. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Transplant-associated Ochroconis gallopava infections. Transplant infectious disease : an official journal of the Transplantation Society. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Pulmonary zygomycosis. Seminars in respiratory and critical care medicine. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- The pharmacology and clinical use of caspofungin. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Mucocutaneous and Deeply Invasive Candidiasis. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- Detection of galactomannan antigenemia in patients receiving piperacillin-tazobactam and correlations between in vitro, in vivo, and clinical properties of the drug-antigen interaction. Journal of clinical microbiology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT