- Persistent symptoms among survivors of hodgkin's disease: An explanatory model based on classical conditioning. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Hodgkin disease survivors at increased risk for problems in psychosocial adaptation. Cancer. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
Socioeconomic status and cancer survival.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 141
- A randomized trial of CMF versus CMFVP as adjuvant chemotherapy in women with node-positive stage II breast cancer: A CALGB study. World Journal of Surgery. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- A comparison of intermittent vs. continuous and of adriamycin vs. methotrexate 5-drug chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer. A Cancer and Leukemia Group B study. American journal of clinical oncology. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Cytosine arabinoside with daunorubicin or adriamycin for therapy of acute myelocytic leukemia: a CALGB study. Blood. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- A new effective four-drug combination of CCNU (1-[2-chloroethyl]-3-cyclohexyl-1-nitrosourea) (NSC-79038), vinblastine, prednisone, and procarbazine for the treatment of advanced Hodgkin's disease. Cancer. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinical trial of VP 16-213 (NSC 141540) I.V. twice weekly in advanced neoplastic disease. A study by the cancer and leukemia group B. Cancer. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Combination chemotherapy and radiotherapy for acute lymphocytic leukemia in adults: Results of CALGB protocol 7113. Leukemia research. 1979 Academic Article GET IT
- Piperazinedione in metastatic renal carcinoma. Cancer treatment reports. 1977 Academic Article GET IT
- Intermittent therapy with 6-mercaptopurine (NSC-755) and methotrexate (NSC-740) given intravenously to adults with acute leukemia. Cancer chemotherapy reports. 1972 Academic Article GET IT
- Arabinosyl cytosine: a useful agent in the treatment of acute leukemia in adults. Blood. 1968 Academic Article GET IT
- Evaluation of tryptophan mustard (NSC-62403) in patients with plasmacytic myeloma. Cancer research. 1967 Academic Article GET IT