- Cell type-dependent Erk-Akt pathway crosstalk regulates the proliferation of fetal neural progenitor cells. Scientific reports. 2016 In Process GET IT
- DrugMoaMiner: A computational tool for mechanism of action discovery and personalized drug sensitivity prediction. 2016 Conference Paper GET IT
- Postibrutinib outcomes in patients with mantle cell lymphoma. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A High-content screen identifies compounds promoting the neuronal differentiation and the midbrain dopamine neuron specification of human neural progenitor cells. Scientific reports. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
DrugComboRanker: drug combination discovery based on target network analysis.
Bioinformatics (Oxford, England).
Times cited: 24
- EphA2 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition through the Wnt/β-catenin pathway in gastric cancer cells. Oncogene. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Block-Cell-Printing for live single-cell printing. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Integration of multiscale dendritic spine structure and function data into systems biology models.
Times cited: 4
- A screen for morphological complexity identifies regulators of switch-like transitions between discrete cell shapes. Nature cell biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A 3D multiscale model of cancer stem cell in tumor development. BMC systems biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide RNAi screening identifies genes inhibiting the migration of glioblastoma cells. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A 3-dimentional multiscale model to simulate tumor progression in response to interactions between cancer stem cells and tumor microenvironmental factors. 2012 Conference Paper GET IT
- A quantitative analytic pipeline for evaluating neuronal activities by high-throughput synaptic vesicle imaging. NeuroImage. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Concise review: a high-content screening approach to stem cell research and drug discovery. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio). 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Differential diagnosis of lung carcinoma with three-dimensional quantitative molecular vibrational imaging. Journal of biomedical optics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Identification of small molecule inhibitors of neurite loss induced by Aβ peptide using high content screening.
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 13
- Quantitative synaptic vesicle imaging for evaluating neuron activities in neurodegenerative diseases. Conference Record - Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers. 2011 Conference Paper GET IT
- Image-based chemical screening identifies drug efflux inhibitors in lung cancer cells. Cancer research. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- INTEGRATING MULTI-SCALE BLOB/CURVILINEAR DETECTOR TECHNIQUES AND MULTI-LEVEL SETS FOR AUTOMATED SEGMENTATION OF STEM CELL IMAGES. Proceedings - International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging. 2009 In Process GET IT