A genome-wide association meta-analysis on lipoprotein (a) concentrations adjusted for apolipoprotein (a) isoforms.
Journal of lipid research.
Times cited: 1
- Evaluating the Causal Relation of ApoA-IV with Disease-Related Traits - A Bidirectional Two-sample Mendelian Randomization Study. Scientific reports. 2017 In Process GET IT
- 52 Genetic Loci Influencing Myocardial Mass. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A genome-wide association meta-analysis on apolipoprotein A-IV concentrations. Human molecular genetics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature genetics. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Common variants associated with plasma triglycerides and risk for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Discovery and refinement of loci associated with lipid levels. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT