- Mechanistic rationale for targeting the unfolded protein response in pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- BACH2 mediates negative selection and p53-dependent tumor suppression at the pre-B cell receptor checkpoint. Nature Medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- BCL6 enables Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cells to survive BCR-ABL1 kinase inhibition. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- BCL6 is critical for the development of a diverse primary B cell repertoire. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic profiling of myeloproliferative disorders by single-nucleotide polymorphism oligonucleotide microarray. Experimental hematology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Highly sensitive method for genomewide detection of allelic composition in nonpaired, primary tumor specimens by use of affymetrix single-nucleotide-polymorphism genotyping microarrays. American journal of human genetics. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Nanoelectropulse intracellular perturbation and electropermeabilization technology: phospholipid translocation, calcium bursts, chromatin rearrangement, cardiomyocyte activation, and tumor cell sensitivity.
Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference.
Times cited: 19
TMEFF2 is an androgen-regulated gene exhibiting antiproliferative effects in prostate cancer cells.
Times cited: 42
Mutations in the mitotic check point gene, MAD1L1, in human cancers.
Times cited: 65
- Herpesvirus 8 inclusions in primary effusion lymphoma: report of a unique case with T-cell phenotype. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic and epigenetic alterations of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors p15INK4b and p16INK4a in human thyroid carcinoma cell lines and primary thyroid carcinomas.
Times cited: 58
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus and human herpesvirus 8 (KSHV/HHV8)-associated lymphoma of the bowel: Report of two cases in HIV- positive men with secondary effusion lymphomas. The American journal of surgical pathology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Primary effusion lymphoma in women: report of two cases of Kaposi's sarcoma herpes virus-associated effusion-based lymphoma in human immunodeficiency virus-negative women. Blood. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV or HHV8) in primary effusion lymphoma: ultrastructural demonstration of herpesvirus in lymphoma cells. Blood. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
High prevalence of mutations of the p53 gene in poorly differentiated human thyroid carcinomas.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 510